Terms and Conditions
Classes, appointments, and instructor assignments are subject to change. Pricing is subject to change without notice. All packages are non-transferable, and non-refundable. All class and appointment packages expire 1 year from the date of purchase (unless expiration date is otherwise specified in Mindbody); any unused sessions will not be refunded or credited to a user’s account, without exception. Clients under an autopay schedule will be charged according to the specifications of their contract. For health and safety reasons, all pass options are limited to 1 visit per day.
We accept the following forms of payment: Credit, debit, cash, and physical check. Late payments are subject to a $25 service charge each week after failed payment. We strongly encourage clients on an autopay schedule to save a credit card on file to prevent such late fees from occurring.
A 25% deposit is required for private training sessions in order to secure a spot in our training schedule. The remainder of payment is due 1-4 weeks (depending on agreement) after deposit is paid. The maximum duration is 4 weeks.
All fees and other amounts paid to Wonderfly Events, LLC DBA Wonderfly Athletics related to classes, appointments, or any other fitness-related services are non-refundable. Fees and other amounts charged to clients on a monthly plan can be pro-rated to account for an extended absence (the “Absence Period”) from the gym, provided that said client provides at least 30 days notice prior to the start of the Absence Period and the Absence Period lasts a minimum of seven days without interruption. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if a client has an existing package and an extenuating injury or medical condition arises that prevents the client from attending Wonderfly Athletics, we are able to freeze such packages without advance notice, so long as you provide an appropriate doctor’s note indicating the length of time you are advised not to partake in intense physical activity. To initiate the freeze, please email your request and attach your doctor’s note to [email protected] or speak to a Studio Manager in person.
All purchases are final for clinics, camps, and training sessions (personal and group). No refunds will be given under any circumstance including injury, illness, or moving.
Returns for Wonderfly Athletics products and apparel, which may include, without limitation, t-shirts, hats, sports equipment, electronic equipment or other physical or tangible products, will be allowed within thirty (30) days of purchase, with proof of purchase or receipt. Refunds for such products will be in the form of a credit to the purchaser’s account.
Personal Training Services
- Personal training sessions that are not rescheduled or canceled 24 hours in advance will result in forfeiture of the session and a loss of the financial investment at the rate of one session.
- Clients are entitled to a one-time cancellation fee waiver, whereby I can cancel a session in less than 24-hours, at no additional charge. The make up session shall be completed within 7 days of cancelled session.
- Clients arriving late will receive the remaining scheduled session time, unless other arrangements have been previously made with the Wonderfly Athletics.
- The expiration policy requires completion of all personal training sessions within 120 days from the date of the contract. Personal training sessions are void after this time period. No personal training refunds will be issued for any reason, including but not limited to relocation, illness, and unused sessions.
Group Training Classes
- All scheduled group classes must be cancelled prior to 12 hours of scheduled class to avoid losing the class.
- All auto-pay and unlimited monthly class clients will incur a charge of $10 for classes cancelled within the 12 hour window, and $15 for absences without cancelling. (no-shows)
- Initial contract up-front fee is non-refundable
- Contract fee is to be distributed equally each month after the challenge period over a period of 6 months or 12 months, depending on the agreement term between Wonderfly Athletics and client
- Cannot pair the free at home challenge with in person paid bootcamps classes
Open Gym program permits unlimited use during open gym times. You are aware that prices and terms are subject to change at any time. You are aware that Wonderfly Athletics and its affiliates, employees, and any entity related are not registered dietitians and shall be held harmless if any injuries, hospitalizations, or death occur. You are aware that by signing the waiver that the open gym times are subject to change. You are aware that at on any day we reserve the right to cancel open gym times for the day. You are aware that independent/outside training is prohibited on the premises. Any teams partaking in open gym are limited to 15 people max and pay no less than $100/head/month. You are aware that with teams, the coaches and spectators are included in the head count. Every single person that is inside the gym is subject to the open gym fee. No person will be admitted without paying the open gym fee during open gym times. Open gym drop in fee is $20 per person per day.